Monday, November 26, 2007

Katrina Kauses Kancer

So, tomorrow morning Pugsley goes in for the official removal of his balls. Say a prayer and shed a tear folks. Tis a sad day for all ball aficionados. He may or may not have Prostate Cancer. Three Vet fingers up a swollen Pug anus can only show so much. This will be revealed in the surgery I am sure.

On Wednesday my mother - my hero - goes in for a Bilateral Mastectomy.
Don't just say a prayer, but light a football field full of Novenas on
this one. Megan and I will be spending lots of time at the hospital
this week. We have great plans of graffiti-tagging a pro-life poster that is in front of the institution. Shhhh - don't tell anyone. (I am kidding.)

And I am well aware that there are three K's up there. That was just meant to be in poor taste. And kind of funny. And its true - Cancer rates have skyrocketed in the coastal region since Katrina. Stress = Cancer. Pugsley is stressed.

No comments: