Saturday, September 08, 2007

People try to put us d-down (talkin bout my generation)



I was introduced to this gem thanks to my lovely co-worker. My mom watched it and later asked, "So, do you drink a lot of PBR?"

Priceless.

And thanks again Wikipedia:

"Etymologically, the words "hep" and “hip” derived from the African Wolof tribe’s word “hipi” meaning; “to see”.[1] The word was used in many African communities of the Diaspora since their time of transplantation from their original locale."

So, really I just see.

In other news I got an early Birthday card entitled, "A message from Sheikh Osama Bin Laden to the American people."

"You permitted Bush to complete his first term, and stranger still, chose him for a second term, which gave him a clear mandate from you... to continue to murder our people in Iraq and Afghanistan".

It is hard to not agree with that point. And I understand the purpose of the tape is really just to show he is still alive.

But, its like putting Jeffrey Dahmer in a Milk add. I mean yeah Milk IS good for your bones and everything, but now I can't stop thinking of Dahmer eating fat ladies with a milk mustache when I want Milk.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That video made me cry.

-1/2 hipster, 1/2 yuppy from the PNW