Tuesday, September 11, 2007

A me flower - I bloom pictures.


Me!, originally uploaded by Juxtaposedface.



Sooo, I take a lot of pictures. And then I fell onto my camera while hiking with Megan, Erin, and Robin in Turkey Run, Indiana. Rather than going out and buying a whole new point and shoot, I got my PowerShot SD550 fixed. Rest assured, however, I will be buying a brand new camera in the not to distant future.

More specifically a Digital SLR Nikon D80. Droooooooooooooool.

You will now be able to see my mercilessly documented life in high def. Hopefully.

More news coming...

6 comments:

David said...

Hey Shannon,

Why you want to buy that Nikon camera? I was thinking about the same one, and would like to know your, er, "technical reasons".

DAVID

Anonymous said...

woman face. who is david?

David said...

David is just a passer-by, who was reading Chicago blogs and watching Shannon pictures and found something about the girl of his dreams, the Nikon D80...

Megan, you're from New Orleans?

Anonymous said...

you're totally cute

Shannon Morley Milliken said...

Well, doy to anon. And cos' the camera is hot. There is my technical assesment.

Matt Maldre said...

welcome to the wonderful land of the d80. The d stands for delicious! (from another d80 owner)