Monday, May 30, 2011

Thank you, boing boing.

It is no secret to friends, family and colleagues that I am a big fan of Boing Boing - the everything blog created by science fiction author Cory Doctorow. If you haven't read "Down and Out in the Magic Kingdom" then you should. As a long time fan of both Disney and science fiction this book scratches so many itches.

At least once a day I spam my friends, family and colleagues some article or another sourced from the team at Boingboing ranging in topic from fringe to pertinent science, old videos of house wives undergoing experiments with LSD, book and music recommendations, and esoteric internet rumblings. I enjoy this blog immensely.

It should come as no surprise then that this site has led me to another great discovery. Claire L. Evans. She is the one on the left.

She is the singer from a band called Yacht. They are danceable, infectious, and smart. Megan, Robin, Lauren and I saw them last spring at a street fair and it was a danceable, infectious, and smart performance. And if I remember correctly, Claire sang into an audience member's cell phone.


Calire L. Evans posts reviews of science fiction books and articles on science news. My blog roll keeps getting fatter.

Scienceblogs

SpaceCanon


Happy Memorial Day! Thank you troops of the past, present and future. This is how my dog plans on celebrating.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

[url=http://howtobuyclomidwithoutprescription.com] Buy Clomid online no prescription[/url]

http://howtobuyclomidwithoutprescription.com


purchase Clomid online