Thursday, September 22, 2011

CLEVERBOT

I have been listening to a lot of Radiolab lately. More on that later. But, I have discovered Cleverbot through this excellent radio program. This Cleverbot thing will probably turn into Skynet. If Sarah Connor wants to defeat this thing, she will pretty much have to destroy all procrastinating students and workers.



BEHOLD - Evan and my first conversation with Cleverbot.

User: Hello.

Cleverbot: Hello?

User: What's up?

Cleverbot: Up is up.

User: Do you like Star Wars?

Cleverbot: Yes, do you?

User: Love it.

Cleverbot: Well that's nice. Who is your favorite cartoon character?

User: Storm on X-Men.

Cleverbot: No.

User: You are crazy, computer.

Cleverbot: YOU are crazy.

User: Aren't we all?

Cleverbot: Of course.

User: Do you like pugs?

Cleverbot: No their faces look like they've been squished.

User: But, that's what I find adorable about them. And they fart a lot!

Cleverbot: Yes. What are you worth?

User: About six pugs.

Cleverbot: Nice (?).

User: Not according to you.

Cleverbot: You are too modest.

User: If you could go anywhere in the world, where would you go?

Cleverbot: Nepal! I want to see the top of the world.

User: What do you think of the Nepalese people? They kind of have squished faces.

Cleverbot: I think it would be an act of desperation.

User: Are you skynet?

Cleverbot: No. It was lovely talking to you. Not many people talk to me like that.

User: How do they normally talk to you?

Cleverbot: What do you mean?

User: Dude, you were the one that brought it up.

Cleverbot: No, I did not. I brought up Halloween.

User: God, you're just like my ex-boyfriend. Always going on and on about Halloween.

Cleverbot: Halloween is in two weeks.

User: No, it isn't.

Cleverbot: Yes it it!

User: What date is Halloween?

Cleverbot: 10th september.

User: What do you want to be for Halloween?

Cleverbot: Like no one ever was. To catch them is my real test. To train them is my cause.

User: Let's go back to this pug issue. It's bothering me.

Cleverbot: I would but I need to go back to work... We shall talk later.

User: No! Don.

Cleverbot: Why not? Batman's awesome.

Cleverbot (To myself): Do you remember when Butterfree left on Pokemon?

No comments: