Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Spring Cleaning

It has been foggy and spooky in Chicago thanks in part to the warmer temperatures. I fantasize regularly about sun filled bike rides and sitting on my front porch during all my homework time. Not there yet, but soon.
I even walked home from the Ukranian Village to Logan Square after a lovely time at Lauren's fancy brunch on Saturday. It was a perfect day. (Lauren you need to teach me how to do Triptychs.)
Spring also means spring cleaning. The ladies and I are planning respective wardrobe inspections to help assess what we need to give to the Goodwill gods and what we should keep. I suspect it will be a lot like this.

As for the clothing ambitions, I really want Rachel Bilson, Michelle Williams and Zooey Deschanel to form a clothing line for petite ladies. In the meantime, I hope to emulate Zoeey in this music video for much of my future fashion choices.

I am now using Kaboodle to make this dream a reality.

2 comments:

Lauren Date said...

Diptych tutorial:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/lisasolomon/sets/72057594131460626/

I hope Michelle Williams' and Zooey Deschanel's clothing line is not for petite ladies exclusively.

Shannon Morley Milliken said...

Of course. We all need dresses for swinging cupcake Joanna Newsom night.