Sunday, February 28, 2010

Gimme' some green.



The days are getting longer, but still I see no green out there. To compensate, my twin and I have been pretty good about keeping things green inside our hobbit home. She deserves most of the credit. She is a very responsible waterer.


Some of our plants are even beginning to flower! I long for the French Quarter and Bywater smell of Night Blooming Jasmine. Jasmine makes for instant romance and is knee buckling in the right quantities. My Jasmine plant is winding up the window, but no blossoms as of yet. Come on spring!



To add to our blossom collection I impulsively bought some dried Lavender from Whole Foods.


And a Pussy Willow plant from Fleur, which has been sprouting like crazy since we brought it home.

I love Fleur. I leave with dreams of having a very elaborate glass nursery and only wearing green.

2 comments:

Lauren Date said...

I love your house and everything that resides in it.

I need to go to Sprout Home more often - it is two blocks away!
http://sprouthome.stores.yahoo.net/

Anonymous said...

Hello. And Bye.