Saturday, May 24, 2008

Update

Hi Everybody!

Things have been really busy as usual. I have been doing some substituting and working with this program called New Orleans Outreach. I get to see the wee ones performing acts of Poetry, Martial Arts, Yoga and African Dance. Almost all of the kids I work with are bigger than me. I think they think I am a Child Spy.

The students and teachers I work with are generally awesome. The students are just out of control cute. Most days they blow my mind with how insightful and bright they are.

Only downside is they talk a lot of trash when they play me in Tether Ball.



In other news - my mom is sprouting hair and going out to bars at night. Holy Crap!

I am also bracing myself for the summer heat. When I ride my bike here, all forms of dust, debris, and bugs stick to me - so I never feel clean.



It will be nice to ride in good ol' Critical Mass next week in a cooler climate. See you soon Chi-town.

1 comment:

El Muad'Dib said...

remember when megan was almost pulled off a telescope viewer by a chaperon thinking she was part of his middle-school field-trip group at the museum of science and industry?