Wednesday, October 10, 2007

New Camera, Last Work Week, Soon - New Old Home


Art, originally uploaded by Juxtaposedface.



I finally got a Digital SLR. I was really scared to touch it. I brought it home as soon as I got it. I pet it and cooed, "My precious." That's how my roommate found me. Creepy. I think I will name my camera Ouroboros.

I spent all of Friday night trying to figure it out and taking pictures of my feet.

I also bore witness to Ms. Robin Mill's magical powers as she ran the Chicago Marathon with her dad. She also passed the Bar. Her next feat - beat up war. (I have used that line like three times already.)




Also, this is my last week of work. I will be packing up and hopefully spending time with YOU before I move to New Orleans. One of my oldest and dearest friends will be coming up to get me around November 2nd.



So get your Shannon time in before she devotes it entirely to Sandra Rae adventures. When I had a Myspace profile I listed her and Buffy as my heroes. Not much has changed.

And one final entertainment note - get thee to MCA. It is teh awesome. I especially liked the Slater Bradley installation and getting to see Thax Douglas walking through a rainbow room.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good words.