Wednesday, February 28, 2007

iPod R.I.P.


Erin is back!, originally uploaded by Parvati the Witch.



I recieved my iPod in May 2005 as a Graduation gift from my dad. It was a 30 GB iPhoto. On the back my brother had it inscribed with this "Shannon Morley - Awesomeness From on High" He originally wanted to write Immovable Object on mine and Irresistable Force on Megan's. I thought that calling me Immovable Object was just another fat joke so Awesomeness it was. I digress. My iPod died and this old picture does a good job of showing off my sad face. I took it to the Apple store and they said there was nothing they could do for my little guy. I looked into the clerk's eyes, "Nothing?" "Nothing," he replied.

Bummer.



In other news - I love dresses! I wish I had a new dress everyday. I would wake up and one would just magically appear hanging all fancifull on the outside of my closet with a bow around it. Like in Alfonso Cuaron's A Little Princess.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

In other news? I know imitation is the sincerest form of flattery, but seriously--first you blatantly steal by genetic code and now this? How do you sleep at night?

Shannon Morley Milliken said...

Um - have you ever watched the news? Count how many times they use that expression. This is like Paris Hilton trying to copyright the phrase "That's hot".